FREE SHIPPING on purchases over $120
The Victron Energy Phoenix 12V 1000W Inverter is a 1200VA 120V AC inverter that is designed for both residential and professional use.
The Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for a wide range of applications.
|Part Number: PIN122122510|
|Length: 327 mm (12.9 inches)|
|Width: 232 mm (9.1 inches)|
|Height: 117 mm (4.6 inches)|
|Approx Weight: 7.4 kg (16.3 lbs)|
|Input voltage range (V/DC): 9,2 – 17V|
|1200 VA continuous output, 2200W peak power|
|Download Product Specifications|
VE.Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
• A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices
(VE. Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
• Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
• Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
• Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
• Output voltage 210 – 245V
• Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
• ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
• In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years.
The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or
high ambient temperature.
High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset
value (min load: 15W). Once in standby, the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable,
default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
VICTRON ENERGY 12V 1000W INVERTER APPLICATIONS
- Recreational vehicles RV
- Renewable energy
- Street lighting
- Reserve power
- And many more…
|Dimensions||5 × 10 × 16 in|