Power Cable – With Tee
The tee is color coded red to make identifying the power cable easy once installed as part of an NMEA 2000 network.
The yellow couplers connect to the corresponding backbone cables and tees creating a simplified, color coded network installation.
- Color coded for easy installation and component identification
- 1 meter power cable includes a tee for direct connection to backbone cables
- Large 18 AWG power conductors to reduce voltage drop, provide better reliability and meet the requirements of ABYC and the USCG for minimum size power conductors
- NMEA 2000 Approved, 100% universal and compatible with other manufacturers’ products
- Molded-in provision for securing the Tee in position with a fastener
|Dimensions||6.50 × 3.63 × 2.50 in|