Orion-Tr Smart Isolated 12V 30A DC to DC charger
The Orion-Tr Smart 30A DC-DC charger is a professional DC to DC adaptive 3-stage charger with built-in Bluetooth. This Orion-Tr Smart charger can be used in 12V systems and is suitable for both lead-acid and lithium batteries. Unlimited multiple units can be connected in parallel to increase output power.
Orion-Tr Smart 12/12-30A (360W) Isolated 30A DC-DC charger
Low-quality alternators with poor voltage regulation can cause the BMS to disconnect on LiFePO4 batteries. If the BMS disconnects, the
batteries and the alternator may be damaged. To protect your LiFePO4 battery and alternator, You can use this Victron Energy 30A DC to DC charger to safely and effectively charge your batteries using your alternator.
Bluetooth Smart enabled
Any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, or another device can be used to monitor, change settings, and update the charger when new software features become available.
– Battery charge algorithm (configurable) or fixed output.
– Smart alternator compatibility: engine running detection mechanism.
Adaptive 3-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float
- For lead-acid batteries, it is important that during shallow discharges the absorption time is kept short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge, the absorption time is automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completely recharged.
- For lithium batteries, absorption time is fixed by default to 2 hours.
- Alternatively, a fixed output voltage can be chosen.
Suitable for use in vehicles with a smart alternator (Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines)
The built-in engine shutdown detection will stop the converter when the engine is not running.
This prevents unwanted discharge of the starter battery.
A remote on/off switch or relay contact can be connected to a two-pole connector. Alternatively, the H terminal (right) of the two-pole connector can be switched to battery plus, or the L terminal (left) of the two-pole connector can be switched to battery minus (or the chassis of a vehicle, for example).
All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current
An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
High temperature protected
The output current will reduce at high ambient temperature.
When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards.
No special tools are needed for installation.
Input fuse (not replaceable)
To learn More about Victron Energy’s 30A DC-DC Charger, click here.
|Dimensions||5 × 6 × 10 in|