Introducing Raymarine Quantum 2 Radar with Doppler collision avoidance technology.
The Quantum 2 next generation CHIRP pulse compression radar by Raymarine provides superior target awareness at both long and extremely short ranges. Using advanced Doppler processing, the system instantly highlights moving radar contacts and color codes them to indicate whether they are inbound or outbound. Quantum with Doppler makes it easy to discern potentially dangerous targets when navigating in high-traffic areas.
Raymarine Quantum 2 Doppler target processing readily identifies and color codes moving radar contacts for instant recognition and reduced risk of collision. Quantum 2’s exclusive Safety Sector feature provides the maximum level of visibility to dangerous targets in the path of your vessel (both mobile and stationary).
15 Biggest Fitness Trends For 2019 – New and Boutique Trends hgh injections bodybuilding Tom Purcell | Mr Health and Fitness
Doppler-enabled MARPA provides an effortless means of dangerous target tracking by eliminating the need to setup guard zones. Raymarine MARPA target tracking is the same technology trusted by the United States Coast Guard.
The Quantum 2 Doppler Radar also features fully automatic target acquisition and tracking.
Configure custom safety or alarm zones and be alerted to new radar contacts entering the zone. Quantum 2 can begin tracking those contacts automatically, calculating their course, speed, closest point of approach and more. You’ll be alerted to dangerous contacts with audible alerts and easy to understand on-screen graphics.
Quantum 2 also features Raymarine’s new True Trails target history display.
The True Trails features enables you to see a historical “wake” behind every moving contact.
This additional information makes it even easier to interpret the motion of other vessels, and make smart maneuvering decisions to pass safely.
Like every Raymarine Quantum system, you’ll also benefit from a rugged and lightweight design that is super-easy to install.
Quantum 2 has very low power consumption making it especially friendly to vessels running exclusively on battery power. Quantum 2 with Doppler can be installed in a traditional wired configuration, or use its built-in Wi-Fi technology to connect it to your Raymarine MFD.
- Doppler moving target display allows for superior situational awareness at-a-glance
- Fully automatic ARPA target tracking, along with manual MARPA mode
- Adjustable TrueTrails target history shows the motion history of moving contacts
- CHIRP Pulse Compression detects contacts as close as 18-feet for zero-visibility navigation
- 24-mile range for early detection of traffic, navigation aids, landfall and weather
- Immediate awareness — Quantum starts up and is ready to go in seconds
- Superior interference rejection eliminates noise from other radars
- Simplified installation with Wi-Fi or thin wire network connectivity
- Easy upgrade — Quantum 2 fits the same bolt pattern as other Raymarine scanners
- Lightweight and easy to install — Quantum weighs up to 50% less than comparable magnetron radars
- Safe emissions — mount Quantum anywhere onboard
- Low power consumption for extended battery life under sail
Retrack Marine Electronics Vancouver Island B.C.
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 12 in|